To do this planning efficiently, you need to think first about the ways in which you can achieve tax goals.Therefore, we will start with this part and then we will bring the elements that must be considered for the tax management itself. So let’s start?
To achieve the objectives, you must do more than just select the best tax framework. In fact, this choice must be based on some elements, which we will see from now on:
Fiscal and extra-tax incentives
Despite the large tax burden, the government aims to encourage the production of companies and this is promoted by tax incentives.
This does not mean that these incentives must be accepted without being analyzed, because they can cause losses if you do not evaluate them properly. But how do i figure out sales tax? The tax calculation is the best option there.
You should be careful with 3 types of incentives, which are:
- Those who stimulate all existing companies in a region.
- Those who promote a specific economic sector that needs help or that is strategic for the goals set by the government.
- Changes in the way of conducting corporate operations
- Whenever a tax is levied, there is a taxable event. But some changes in the conduct of the company’s operations can bring benefits through the elimination or reduction of taxes.
- If there is a possibility of obtaining tax credits, this should also be considered with some simple changes in tax incidence and liability.
- For example: you stop consuming a product or service, replacing it with another that brings advantages in relation to taxes.
The corporate reorganization can bring some tax benefits. The idea here is to divide or unite the organization by operation according to the characteristic of the business.In this way, it is possible to achieve the maximization of the tax result.
For example: an industry also provides services. For the industries, the Real Profit is generally more interesting, because the profit of these companies is low and the expense with inputs is high.
But the service part usually fits better into the Presumed Profit regime. In that case, it is possible to separate operations to reduce taxes paid.
Correct definition of economic activities
The economic activity of the company is a fundamental element and it is an item that usually presents errors. But this cannot happen, because some taxes are calculated by economic activity.Now that we’ve seen those items that deserve attention, let’s move on to the tax avoidance stages. Want to know what they are? Follow below:
Meeting of an interdisciplinary group
Yes, the accountant is a fundamental part of tax management. But he needs to rely on other professionals to achieve the best possible result.The intention is that the people who compose this group understand taxes, incidence, taxable event, etc. But it is also necessary to have professionals who know the business and its operations.