The process of making a purchase successful online appears the same almost in all websites and visa card provides convenient and secure payment options. It is advisible to use visa card when shopping online except for a person that has gotten used to card payment.
Purchasing online with visa cards like vanilla visa gift card balance has its step-by-side guide outlines with some security features and other needed factors.
Making Online Payment With Visa Card
- Ensure the website is secured by checking the URL and starting with “https:”. Usually, in the top left-hand corner, this has an image of a small padlock.
- Add items by selecting them and keep shopping or checkout to pay.
- Go to the checkout pages where you’re been provided with billing details and look out for the shopping icon which is most times at the top right hand corner of the web page.
- Enter your details such as your name, contact number, address and email address. By entering your username and password, you can automatically open/create account when you make your first purchase which is been required by most businesses.
- You will be presented with many payment options which includes paypal, back transfer or debit card. You may also be given the choice of master card, visa card or Americans express credit card. Be willling to choose credit card as your payment method.
- Provide your credit card details by entering the 3-digit security code located at the back, the name in front of the card, the expiration date and the 16-digit card number.
- Be sure to confirm the payment by pressing the confirm option button to submit your your payment. Once you’ve clicked on the confirm button, you wait. You may be charged twice if you hit the button again. Just wait while the page load to confirm your payment.