- 21A pentagonal trapezohedron full off odd holes covered in different materials. When you spin it, it floats just above your head and has the ability to color farts and other gases in a short distance until you take it back.
- 00A small synth tube, touching either end with a finger will record or playback a short memory, which end does which function changes randomly.
- 10A silver brooch in the shape of an ellipse which randomly animates and moves itself across the wearers clothing, like a wriggling worm.
- 33A sealed vial of viscous purple oil, when lit it gives off ultraviolet light for 1 hour before exhausted.
- 11A synthsteel rod with an emerald triclinic crystal embedded in its tip, it emits light when within a magnetic field.
- 10A thin solid light needle that emits soothing harmonics, materials it pierces harden.
- 00A thin solid light needle that emits harsh vibrations, materials it pierces soften.
- 10Bottle of sticky magenta fluid that hardens when not observed, enough to cover 5ft2
- 30Twin metal poles stacked with crystalline disks, they spit sparks when brought together.
- 30Living wood tongs that extrude tiny ceramic thorns to grasp objects.
- 30Pulsing crystal shard honeycombed with holes, it separates mixed fluids.
- 10Squat section of azure steel pipe that grinds to powder objects that fall through it.
- 00Flat ceramic disk inset with glowing icons, it neatly divides soft materials placed onto it.
- 10A small burning flame made of solid light, it produces no heat.
- 00A 5 inch stronglass gear that turns on its own when exposed to sunlight.
- 10An azure steel spring that takes a remarkable amount of effort to compress.
- 20A narrow azure steel tube that sucks in air at one end, to blow it out the other.
- 21A 1ft rod of dark, oily metal that glows red hot during daylight hours.
- 00A bio-luminescent tentacle flower that wilts if left outside of a vacuum for too long.
- 130A small, colorful pebble that (no matter what) some how finds its way back to you at sundown.
- 21Golden urn that pours any liquid into an invisible cup that materializes from nowhere.
- 20A thick pair of six-toed socks. When the wearer walks on wood, each step sounds like a hoof.
- 10A frame containing a 3 dimensional image projected just above its surface.
This oddity is featured in the short story The Panacea Box.
- 20Wooden walking stick that reappears somewhere behind you whenever you lost sight of it for a couple of hours.
- 21A silky glove that when the fingers are rubbed make a candle's amount of light