You have spent the long days and nights required to master your art. You have developed it into a part of your very being. No matter what comes your way, you will always have your training to fall back on.
You gain the following benefits:
- +2 to a Pool of your choice.
- Master of Your Art
- You become specialized in a skill of your choice. You and your GM should discuss this before play to insure fairness and balance for your character.
- To the Exclusion of Others
- You have spent so long training with your chosen skill that you have put no effort into mastering others. You have a negative asset on one other skill. Preferably, this negative skill should somehow be the mirror opposite of your chosen skill.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure.
- You are renowned for your specialized skills and have been asked to join in the adventure for your potential usefulness.
- A chance to use your skills practically has arisen and you just can’t let it pass up.
- Being so skilled has its advantages, but one disadvantage is spending all that extra time away from training with other skills. Your deficiency has gotten you into this mess.
- You have been sought out by others to help train them as you once trained yourself.