You find yourself drawn to a more simple time, when things made sense and everything was… actually more complex.
You gain the following benefits:
- High AC:
- People just find it hard to hit you. +2 to all defence rolls.
- Cyphers and Artifacts are just completely and utterly alien to you. You have literally no idea how to use or operate any artifact/cypher without assistance, but…
- …You are however trained in finding cypher-enhanced weapons and armour.
- Say what:
- The world has always seemed very certain and concrete in its workings. Ignore all GM intrusions – bad AND good. Party intrusions have no effect on you, and you are unable to receive XP from said intrusions.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure.
- You woke up thoroughly dazed, and confused by the world you don’t recognise, you sought the friendliest faces to help you get home.
- You recall that in a past life, you were fighting a… Kabal? Cobolt? Kerbal? All you really remember is that you fumbled pretty badly, and when you looked up you were here.
- “The Estate” keeps running through your mind, and despite how Strange you feel at all times, you have a compulsion to find out what it is.
- You wandered for a long, long time beyond the world’s edge, and found yourself here.