Forewarned is forearmed – or four-armed, or even just three-armed. You’re always willing to lend a hand, because you’ve got plenty to spare.
You gain the following benefits:
- You have +2 to your Speed pool.
- Well Armed:
- You have the Extra Arms mutation. Roll 1d6; on an odd result you have one extra arm, on an even result you have two. If you have one extra arm it is on the same side as your dominant hand and that hand is also dominant. If you have two extra arms you have two dominant hands; either both hands on the same side (left- or right-handed) or both hands on the same level (upper- or lower-handed).
- Having extra arms makes your more distinctive. Increase the difficulty of disguise rolls by one step.
- Your clothing – at least, shirts, jackets, and coats – has to be specially modified or custom made. Clothing and armor cost 20% more for you.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure.
- You followed the other PCs because you thought they could use a hand.
- Another PC pressured you into joining up; you’re here because they twisted your arm.
- You met one of the other PCs while shopping for clothes, and one of you invited the other along on an adventure. Work out between you who invited whom.
- You signed on for this job because you need the money.