You’re an honest, loyal, hard-working person who believes that such virtues are the best way to get along. You find it hard to break such habits though, and don’t do well when employing deception.
- +2 Intellect Pool.
- You’re trained in interactions in which you’re totally honest and straightforward.
- You’re trained in non-combat tasks that involve honoring a solemn promise or vow you’ve taken.
- You’re honest to a fault. The difficulty of all tasks involving lies, deception, or stealth is increased by one step.
- Additional Equipment:
- One melee weapon of any size.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure:
- You’ve sworn an oath to serve or assist one of the other PC’s.
- One of the other PC’s saved your life, and you feel honor bound to return the favor.
- You feel the other PC’s serve a higher purpose you believe in, such as patriotism or the advancement of science.
- You’ve tried to organize this group, because it’s the right thing to do.