You’re always putting yourself and others into danger. You just don’t have the same level of mortal fear that others do. Your bravery can be a blessing, but often your recklessness makes things a little more exciting than your friends necessarily want.
- Quick to Action
- +2 to your Speed Pool.
- You are trained at tasks involved in resisting fear effects.
- You are trained in athletic tasks that involve taking significant risks. The consequences of failure should be 3 damage, at minimum, to gain this benefit on the roll.
- Your GM may, as an Intrusion, cause you to decide that a situation that’s clearly out of your depth is completely within your ability.
Choose one of the following as your connection to the starting adventure:
- You decided the adventure is going to be easy and talked everyone else into it.
- You heard the adventure might be dangerous, which sounds like fun to you.
- You consider one of the other PC’s to be your sidekick, so you’ve brought them along or followed them into this adventure.
- This isn’t an adventure for you, it’s just a normal day in the life of a dangerous person.