You are equally adept with either your left or right hand at any given time, improving your coordination not only with weaponry, but activities that involve use of the hands such as climbing.
- +2 to your Speed Pool.
- You are equally adept in the use of both your left and right arms granting an asset when dual wielding weapons.
- You are trained in skills involving slight of hand.
- One Hand Behind My Back:
- When using one handed weapons, ignore the -1 suffered on attacks when impaired. This also requires the wielder to drop any shields or items in their other hand to hold the weapon. Debilitated penalties apply as normal, as does the impaired penalty on non-attack actions.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure – From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure:
- You have been brought in to assist due to your reputation as a deft pickpocket.
- You drew attention to yourself while doing research as you swapped a writing instrument between hands.
- You’ve made a name for yourself in local tournaments for your unorthodox fighting techniques.
- You’ve been cheating local travelers at games of chance.