You were born with exceptionally keen vision, and a steady hand. The ninth world is a dangerous place, and you’ve learned to hit your target every time. If you have a bow or crossbow in your hands, you become a deadly combatant. Trick shots, like pitting the ace or shooting apples off of heads, are child’s play for one so skilled as you.
You gain the following benefits:
- +2 to you Speed Pool.
- You are trained in all actions involving ranged weapons.
- Eagle Eye:
- You are trained in all actions involving perception.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure.
- You saw what the party was doing as a chance to prove or hone your skills. You signed on right away.
- You defeated a noble in an archery contest, and he didn’t take it well. You joined the party hoping to escape the humiliated noble’s wrath.
- A member of the party observed you practicing, and decided you would be perfect for the upcoming adventure.
- You can see the party is headed into dangerous areas, and you joined to keep an eye on them.