You enjoy extreme and dangerous experiences of all kind, maybe too much for your own good (and the good of your companions). No mountain is too high, no monster too dangerous, no artifact too weird for recovering it. Whenever there is a safe way to do things or a daring and reckless way to do things, you will always take the latter approach. Some people say that you are just some dumb yahoo, but you actually know what you’re doing and you always find your way out of a tight spot – so far.
You gain the following benefits:
- +2 to your Speed Pool.
- You are trained in all tasks involving climbing, jumping, running and swimming.
- You are trained in all tasks that involve recognizing advantages in volatile situations, such as safe escape routes, important control panels, or weak links within a group of hostiles.
- You are trained in initiative actions (to determine who goes first in combat).
- Sitting still and making elaborate plans is not for you. The difficulty of any task that involves planning, negotiating, or avoiding a direct approach to any given situation is increased by one step.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure.
- What the other PCs were planning sounded too thrilling to pass on.
- You think one of the PCs needs to learn how to let go and take things in stride just as they come.
- Due to your reckless behavior you got someone killed and you joined the other PCs to make up for that.
- You have a bet going with one of the other PCs about which one of you will be the most effective badass around.