You are a horrible, spiteful person. When you are crossed, you make sure the offender knows it. You delight in pointing out other’s weaknesses and failings and never pass up an opportunity to put someone down.
- -2 Intellect Pool. There are smarter ways to be cruel.
- You’re trained in belittling and offending people.
- You’re trained in causing people to doubt themselves and lose confidence in themselves.
- You are trained in making your attacks extra painful, causing an additional +1 damage on all attacks.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure:
- One of the other party members seemed like easy pickings for your spite and you joined to amuse yourself.
- One of the PCs slighted you in the past and you want to ruin anything they do.
- Someone didn’t want you to go, so you are going just to spite them.
- You went one step too far tormenting someone and now you need to get out of town, sharpish, before you have to pay the price for your spite.