You’re equipped with a prudent mind and practical sensibilities. You’re always measuring up people and objects around you so that you can turn any situation to your advantage. Being a knowledgeable person for you means applying accurate information and experiential know-how to achieve tangible results. Shrewd characters try to put their best foot forward when presenting themselves physically to others, but they often wear economically modest clothing.
You gain the following benefits:
- +2 to your Intellect Pool.
- You’re trained in all tasks involving appraising value or quality, bargaining, and discerning fraud and motives.
- You’re trained in an area of knowledge or craft of your choice.
- Additional Equipment:
- You are careful with your wealth through your frugal saving and purchasing habits, often managing to come out on the better end of deals. You are proud of the 10 extra shins you have earned.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure.
- You caught whiff of a business venture that you could turn into a profit.
- A colleague requested that you join the other PCs to help close a deal.
- You’re convinced that the other PCs won’t succeed without you.
- One of the other PCs requested your critical judgment on the mission.