Even in the Steadfast, you didn’t have a ‘regular’ upbringing… at least as far as you’re concerned. At a young age, you were one of the children who scoured the streets, surving by your instincts and your own rules.
You gain the following benefits:
- +2 to your Might Pool.
- You are considered trained when dealing with those who are on the less respectable sides of society, including the poor, unfortunate or the underground.
- You are trained in tasks involving stealth and remaining unnoticed.
- Underground Connection
- You have a powerful or influential friend in the underworld such as a black market merchant or a corrupt captain of the guard. Work out the details with your GM.
- You lack some of the basics of social etiquette, Social interactions when interacting with the upper strata of society is one step more difficult.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure.
- One of the PCs helped you when your were young.
- You owe a debt to one of the PCs.
- You need a few extra shins to pay off an old debt.
- You overheard something of importance and sought the PCs aid.