Things never seem to go your way. Your life has been plagued by surprises and coincidences that always seem to harm you in unexpected, often painful ways.
- +2 Might Pool.
- You’re trained in any task involved in overcoming a GM Intrusion.
- You’re trained in a skill of your choice relating to your misfortune, such as gambling, healing, or fixing objects.
- Harm’s Way:
- You don’t need to take an action to Take the Attack (pg 101) – enemies have no trouble choosing you as a target. You can do it for free against one enemy each round.
- You may not pay an XP to ignore a GM Intrusion. Also, your Intrusions tend to be spectacularly gruesome, painful, and unlikely.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure:
- It’s your bad luck that you’ve become caught up in the trials of this group – destined to endure hardships of all kinds.
- You accidentally broke an item if great value that was owned by one of the other PC’s. Now you feel obligated to help them.
- One of the other PC’s helped mend one of your injuries and you became friends in the process.
- If somebody’s going to get hurt going on this adventure, you might as well be one of them. You’d be hurt or harmed if you stayed at home, anyway.