You stand head an shoulders above everyone else. Your size tends to draw attention to you and your activities, but it and all of the benefits of being a giant have carried you through some harry situations before. In the end, wherever you go, you imposing figure will be the first thing people see.
You gain the following benefits:
- You stand anywhere from seven to eight feet tall.
- Imposing Figure
- Your sheer size grants you and asset on intimidation tasks.
- Strength of a Giant
- +4 to your Might Pool.
- Long Stride
- You are trained in all running tasks.
- All tasks relating to stealth are two steps harder.
- Huge Appetite
- You need to consume at least twice the amount of food as everyone else.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure.
- You convinced one of the other PCs to tell you what he was doing.
- From afar, you observed that something interesting was going on.
- You talked your way into the situation because you thought it might earn some money.
- You suspect that the other PCs won’t succeed without you.