It’s all about the journey with you, never the destination. Whenever someone tries to pin you down about your past, your present or even your plans for the future, you never give them a straight answer. Keeping people guessing and never committing to anything is a way of life to you, it keeps you alive and out of debts.
Some people find your behaviour just needlessly difficult and frustrating, but you pay them no mind. After all, without committing to anything, you’re free from obligations and responsibilities, at least in your own mind, so they only have themselves to blame.
You gain the following benefits:
- You are trained at avoiding answering questions
- You are trained at lying by omission
- All pleasant social interactions when being questioned are one step more difficult
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure.
- You didn’t say you would come along, but you didn’t say you wouldn’t either, so you joined the party at the last minute, much to everyone’s surprise.
- Someone assumed you had agreed to a promise when you neither confirmed or denied it, and the resulting trouble made you join the party to escape the consequences.
- One of the group came to you for information about their last adventure and you were so vague and evasive, they made up their own answers and dragged you along for the ride.
- You didn’t want to be tied to one place for too long, so you left for adventure.