You have always had your way with others. Always being deferred to while also being waited on, hand and foot, your beauty is glaringly obvious. It is hard for others to ignore your pull, and even harder to say, “No.” You know this is true and tend to take advantage of your sociability to get what you want. After all, what are good looks for?
You gain the following benefits:
- Radiant Personality:
- +2 to Intellect
- Trained in all tasks involving being social and or liked.
- Getting What You Want:
- Trained in any task involving manipulation, lies or deceit.
- Not used to hearing, “NO” as an answer; any failed attempt to persuade someone makes the next attempt one level harder.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure.
- One of the other PC’s denied a request of yours out of hand and now you find them irresistible.
- You were brought on for your silver tongue and ability to deflect bad situations with a smile.
- One of your lies caused one of the PC’s grievance and now you are being forced to repay them.
- You beauty isn’t natural and you need some kind of resource (money, or otherwise) to keep it up.