You have a love for all things intoxicating, especially those centered around ethanol. You imbibe whenever you have the chance, reveling in the confidence you gain, and the subtle deceptions that come with it.
You gain the following benefits:
- +2 to might pool.
- You find yourself able to talk relentlessly, leaving no ear unwarmed for long. All tasks involving conversational misdirection and distraction are one step easier.
- Double Vision
- While under intoxication, all tasks requiring delicate or intricate movement are one step more difficult.
- Due to your lack of finesse, enemy defense rolls are increased by one step, but unlike you, they feel it when you do hit, dealing an additional point of might damage to enemies. (Ignores armour)
- When sober, all effects are removed, and you suffer a -2 to Intellect pool.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure.
- Always in search of the perfect tipple, you’re willing to stumble your way through the world with anybody that seems friendly enough.
- You’re disbarred from many towns for bringing loutish behaviour and lowering the standards and just want to find somewhere that will accept you.
- You’re convinced that one PC is carrying, or knows of, a very rare, expensive alcohol you have yet to try.
- Well… none of the PCs told you to go away when you joined them at that last tavern…?