You have a weakness for the suffering of others. You can be found helping those in need wherever you go.
- +2 Intellect Pool.
- You’re trained in all positive social interactions, such as diplomacy, flattery, and carousing.
- You’re trained in healing.
- What Goes Around:
- Once per game session you may cause a fellow party member to re-roll a failed roll without spending an XP to do so.
- You’re a sucker for those in need. The difficulty of rolls to resist being persuaded to provide help are increased by one step.
- Additional Equipment:
- First aid kit.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the first adventure:
- You took pity on the problems of one of the other PC’s.
- Your reputation for helping others led them to you.
- You’ve heard that one of the other PC’s seeks to help, or is part of, a downtrodden group.
- You are training one of the other PC’s in the art of healing.