You’re a klutz. What can you say? You’ve always been one. Things don’t always go bad for you, but when they do it’s usually because you dropped the ball (sometimes literally).
- Old Scars
- +2 to your Might Pool.
- You are trained in healing tasks. You treat your own wounds often enough.
- You are trained in any non-combat task involved in dealing with physical consequences, such as tumbling to mitigate falling damage, recovering from diseases, or removing a limb from a trap. “I’m fine. Totally fine. Don’t worry about it. Happens all the time.”
- You suffer a one step penalty on non-combat Speed tasks involving manual dexterity, such as catching objects or avoiding pitfalls. Additionally your GM Intrusions tend to be about you dropping something, tripping, or otherwise making a fool of yourself physically.
- Additional Equipment
- Healing kit with extra bandages. An oddity which you consider “lucky” but that never really helps.
Choose one of the following as your connection to the starting adventure:
- You stumbled into this situation through a series of unfortunate, though hilarious, events.
- One of the other PC’s is always there to look out for you. It rarely helps though- you still always get hurt.
- You suspect that your clumsiness is a result of some Numenera effect. Maybe through adventuring you can find a way to cure it.
- You broke something valuable that didn’t belong to you. You need shins fast so you can pay back those you owe.