You are a rational thinker, capable of recognizing the logical complexities of problems and situations. You have a deceptively quick mind, but you prefer analyzing the possibilities before operating on a task. Yet when you act, you apply your logic with the precision of a surgical scalpel. People likely value your reasonable advice and cool intellect.
- +2 to your Intellect Pool.
- You’re trained in all tasks involving figuring out puzzles or problems, applying logic, or analyzing data.
- You are trained in an area of knowledge or craft of your choice.
- Your cautious assessments makes you slower to act. The difficulty of Initiative tasks is increased by one step.
Initial Link to the Starting Adventure: From the following list of options, choose how you became involved in the adventure.
- You sense something is amiss with the mission, but you first need more information.
- One of the other PCs convinced you that joining the group would be in your best interest.
- You believe that the other PCs won’t succeed without you.
- The PCs requested your aid to deal with solving a puzzle or device.